Wednesday, November 28, 2007

28/11/07 (WL)

Reply to the previous post:
Irna, thank you very much for your kind offer but I wouldn’t want to embarrass myself in front of your neighbours by honking or shouting. HEHE… Yup, I passed at the 4th time because my 1st 3 attempts were not that good and I was over confident till I made silly mistakes. But no worries Irna, I am not a out of control driver so, rest assured your 1st journey with me would be fine. :p


28th November 2007: The last day of class for my foundation studies in UTAR and this gives me approximately 1 week plus before my semester exams and another 1 more month before leaving for Kampar. After that, we headed to Asia Jaya Supermarket for lunch. We had Korean food but I can’t remember what is the name of the restaurant (It’s located next to the Laksa Shack?). The food was quite good and it was reasonably priced with fine service.

Chew Yen and Wan Wei

Wan Theng (Another HSM fan) and Tracy

Jia Ling (The Black Horse in class - She's extremely smart) and Siew Yen


Theng with her birthday present (Know what is it?)

My lunch... :p

Okay, that’s pretty much all for today, will be busy preparing for the finals in the following week so updates will depend on Irna. Okay, have a nice day everyone.

Addition:
Irna: I wish you all the best for your school function on Thursday. Hard work will pay off sooner or later. :p

Wan Theng: Happy 19th Birthday. I wish you a life filled with love and happiness.


No comments: