Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Kampar Fishball Noodles? (WL)

Kampar? A small town located in the state of Perak.

I am not sure how many of you know about this place as it is rather isolated but UTAR’s main campus is over there so I will be shifting there early next year. It is not really far from Selangor but it’s not that near either.

Kim Leong really wants to go to Kampar but he will be going there a few years later I think. * There are lots of lakes there so, those who loves fishing, Kampar will be a great spot. Oh, if anyone suffers from depression, mental breakdown etc, you can also jump into the lake and take a swim. :p I don’t know how deep’s the lake but there are sure to be lots of leeches there.

Irna, we can check it out when you help me move in ok? I’ll tie a rope around you then you jump down and see how deep the lake is? :p

Kampar is definitely a fine place for a student to hang about with its serene environment. But if you’re looking for entertainment, Kampar’s out for now. The nearest cinema, shopping complex is in Ipoh. And you need to take around 45 minutes to reach there IF you are driving. If you’re taking the bus, er, I am not so sure myself, but there are no Rapid buses there so, your only option is the Blue/Red Omnibus.

What’s Kampar significant food? Kampar FISHBALL noodles… The rest, I’ll explore and tell you guys in the years to come.

Hmm… Basically, it’s less than 2 months before I leave. It is not that far compared to Ang Jian Wei who’s going to US next year or Chris Ho whose going somewhere abroad as well but still there’s a scratchy feeling inside of me. HAHA… Siah Ying Wei would say that it’s nothing as Kampar is still in Malaysia bla la bla but what do you expect from someone who has been dependent on her family for the last 18 years. :p

Imagine washing your own clothes, cooking, driving/cycling to school everyday. I do not know how to cycle… Er, let me re-phrase that. Actually, I can’t remember how to cycle since I stopped cycling after I came back from Kuching. And, thank goodness there’s this weekly house keeping thing so, I can forget about dusting etc. HEHE…

Okay, that’s all for now. 3 more weeks to semester exams so, I’ll be temporarily inactive as usual. Have a nice day everyone…

PS: No more jiwang-ing session for me in Kampar. But never mind, I shall jiwang with the fishes by the lake.

No comments: