Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Just words. (Irna)

One word to describe it all.

R.E.L.I.E.V.E.

No more spending sleepless nights fighting to keep my heavy eye lids wide open.
No more unbearable Panic Attack in the wee hours in the morning upon realising that my brain isn't working as fast as I wished it to be.
No more experiencing the sharp stab of guilt for not being prepared earlier and resulted me being in such highly pressured situation.

Goodbye pressure cooker.
Goodbye excessive dose of caffeine.
Goodbye pure mental exhaustion.

(Well, at least goodbye for a week before having to start the ignition on again for the coming AS exams. But lets not go there yet will we?)


During the period after SPM and before I started college, I term them the stress-free boredom days.
I was bored to the extent of almost losing my sanity,
yet as stress-free as a newborn baby or an old woman who had a serious case of Alzheimer disease.

Now,
Gosh I cant even think of a word to describe it.
My brain was over-heated.
You could say I am practically living the days in cold sweat.
I am amazed with how fatigue can hit you right to the core.
Mental and physical exhaustion had hit me bad...real bad.

Therefore I, Irna hereby vow,
Never again will I put myself in such unquestionably stupid life style.
Procrastination sucks the living hell out of me.


Shift to a stress-free topic.

8.45 pm, was redeeming back the times where I was online-deprived when Sarven called.
"Hey, wanna go out not? Now?"

Spent the next 2 minutes messaging few people online.
And 10 minutes later I was out of the house.
Sarven picked me up and we met up with Nic and Ying Wei at Tanjung.
Ahhh..
How I miss those good old crap session days.
Stress really took half of my life away so you have to pardon me for being so emo.

Practically the whole time they were raving about the Ramly burgers at USJ 4 until Nic couldnt take it anymore and decided to go there there and then.
By 10pm, 4 of us crashed in Nic's car and off we go to some awkward looking stalls situated rather un-strategically beside the road.

Recreating a second version of the jiwang session Nic and YW had the previous time they came here, we headed off by foot to the USJ 4 padang.

Imagine four people sitting on a bench in the middle of the field and light drizzle staring at a huge tree with the stars twinkling up in the dark sky and burgers in our hands.

Yes. Thats what we did.
Pathetic emo-ers.
But its a nice feeling.


No comments: