Sunday, December 2, 2007

Loving this month. (Irna)

It's official.
The first day of one whole freaking holiday is all mine!!

Happy happy happy happy happy happy!!

But on January I will be sitting for my AS exam so it means that I have to bury myself in books for the whole December.

Sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad!!

Oh, now I am talking with Wei Ling through skype.
Enjoying the power of online communication.


So, this is how I spent my 1st night of the happy and sad holidays..

By getting holed up in a locked car parked
under the lamp post next to the USJ 11 field holding a camcoder and...
Update will be done later I guess.
(Nothing X-rated mind you)

Anyway, went home at 10.30pm.
The 1st greeting I received was : "Eh! How come you come home so early one??"

I good girl what.
Good girl go home early.
=P

Hmmm..
In real life you could see me talking like a bullet train that has no stops.
But now, I need to squash my brain bout what the hell I'm gonna post about.

Lets see..

I want a new phone.
Wei Ling going off to Kampar in 30 more days.
I want a new phone.
Ying Wei is single and available.
I want a new phone.
Nic just drove up a divider.
I want a new phone.
Sarven better retrieve his sim card.
I want another pair of P sticker!!!

Blah..
Another meaningless post by me.
But thats what blogs is supposed to be isnt it?
Place for you to just babble about.


I think I need to occupy my extreme free times on something.
Ahh..
Found it.
Studies.
Eeeee..
Good day people.


No comments: