Friday, November 16, 2007

"Gift" from me. (Irna)

Wei Ling sat for her driving test today.
Her fourth time.
Yup, you read that right.

Thumbs up for you for not breaking down!!
Salute!

Anyways, wished her in the wee hours in the morning today.
Best of Luck!!
You can do it!!
Relax!!
And other nonsenses la..

Received a call from her at 10 plus this morning when I was heading to my bio class.

WL : Irna.
Me : Yah.
WL : I failed.

~total awkward silence~

Me : WL, u change company la. Come to metro. I give you the no.
WL : Yah.. Next week...~cant hear d~
Me : Come metro la. Bla bla bla bla bla bla..
WL : Irna..
Me : Bla bla bla bla bla..
WL : Erm, I passed la. How to change?
Me : Bla bla bla bla bla bla..
WL : I PASSED!!
Me : Bla bla bla bla bl... WHAT?!?!

A HUGE CONGRATS TO YOU WEI LING!!!

So I hereby present you with congratulatory "gifts" upon obtaining your license.
Read them one by one kay WL?

Ehem ehem.


As your best friend,
I wont go grab and turn your steering wheel while you are driving that will cause us to almost bang into a tree like what you did to me last time.


As your best friend,
I wont grab the safety belt and dashboard tightly in my grasp and keep fidgeting nervously in my seat while you were driving that will bruise your ego in the driving department like what you did to me last time.


As your best friend,
I wont scream like a maniac asking to slow down while you were driving and cause major stress to you like what you did to me last time.


As your best friend,
I wont hesitate every time I was about to enter your car and pray silently under my breath for my safety while you were driving that will make you frown like what you did to me last time.


And last but not least,
I give you a right that you will TRULY enjoy now.

As your best friend,

~eeeee... lets hope I dont regret this~

I will allow you to hon like a mad donkey outside my house in the middle of the night and scream my name at the top of your lungs and cause my neighbours to come out from their house which total up to be a major embarrassment like what I did to you last time.

Erm, few times only right?
2, 3, 4... lets stop there.

P/S :
Really really happy for you!!
Hope you have a smooth sailing driving experience in the future..
And faster la go collect your P.
Its my turn to laugh at you now.




No comments: