Monday, December 31, 2007

Farewell, our blog. (Irna)

Less than a year after we created this blog,

we'll be leaving it.

We are such pathetic co-owners of it, I know.

However it doesn't mean that we will be gone from the blogging world, mind you.
We just merely shifted.
To one that consists of multiple authors with each own different quirky attitude.

Mr Donkey Ass (Sarven Shan).
Mr Cold Dude (Christopher Ho).
Mr Sad No Gf (Siah Ying Wei).

Mr Emo Pro (Nicholas Wong).
Mr Laser King (Ang Jian Wei).

Mr Boy Next Door (Yeo Yao Siang).
Mr Toilet King (Khor Kok Kuan).

And not forgetting of course,
joining the clan of gays,
we have Irna and Wei Ling.

And I think we prefer to stick with just Irna and Wei Ling.
Before the gays come up with any nonsense.

The more the merrier?
Or the other way around?

We'll see how it goes.
Lets prove the proverb "too many cooks spoil the broth" wrong!

Anyway Wei Ling and I wont be closing down this blog.
In the future I guess we might want to take a look back into our past.

And to see how ridiculous my writing skills are.

P/S : I will post up our new URL link soon.
Forgotten what is it already.. =P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.